Tuesday, February 10, 2009

i knew it was going to be a bad day when i woke up to cher

i got electricuted.

ive been using this deep-dish-hot-plate type deal. you plug it in and its got a rod you insert into the bottem of the pan with a dial to control the temperature.. you know what i mean?

after lunch i took the rod out, cleaned the pan and went out for a jaunt. it just so happened i left the rod not touching but pointing at a can of beans i intended to use later on. later in the day i went over for that can of beans, and i cant quite remember if i actually picked it up or not but in a flash it was on the floor. in through my finger tips and out my right foot, my leg began to rise and shake like a dog would after peeing. afterwards, my heart was racing and my entire body had the sensation you get after hitting your funny bone.
my scientific hypothesis is that the rod (still plugged in but turned off) was zapping super electricity into my can of beans all day. genious.

here i am trying to be all yogi in this secluded apartment and i get electricuted by a can of beans. i am taking this as a sign and departing for the caribean coast tomorrow morning.

1 comment:

TB said...

im so sorry to hear that jon